ARC August is one of my most anticipated challenge every year. I have a never ending pile of ARC’s (old and new) waiting to be read and this yearly challenge always makes me feel motivated to attack that said pile.
For the new ones, here’s how ARC August works…
What is ARC August?
ARC August is all about YOUR personal goal in regards to YOUR ARCs! The only real rule for ARC August is any books you count towards the challenge MUST be an ARC. It can be an e-ARC or physical ARC. It can have a 2018, 2017, 2016 release date or an overdue date of 2010! As long as it is an ARC we won’t judge you or take that accomplishment lightly.
No blog necessary to participate, but you’ll need to include some form of social media as part of your sign up and use the #ARCAugust on social media to check-in
You can see more details about this challenge from the lovely blog of Read.Sleep.Repeat.
This year, I’m pledging to read 10 ARC’s. 2 are upcoming titles for this month of August and in e-arc format, 5 titles are early 2017 releases & 3 tiles are 2016 releases and in paperback formats. So without further adieu, here are the 10 books I’m pledging to read for this year’s ARC August…
- Local Girl Missing by Claire Douglas
- The Art of Feeling by Laura Tims
- Summer Unscripted by Jen Klein
- Spindle Fire (Spindle Fire #1) by Lexa Hillyer
- Literally by Lucy Keating
- The Hidden Memory of Objects by Danielle Mages Amato
- We Are Okay by Nina LaCour
- The Best Possible Answer by E. Katherine Kottaras
- Be Good Be Real Be Crazy by Chelsey Philpot
- What the Dead Want by Norah Olson
Sign-ups are still open until 15 August. Here is the sign up link. So what are you waiting for?
You, have you joined ARC August? How many ARC’s do you pledge to read? I ‘m totally interested to know. 🙂