Hello Everyone! Last month, I participated on a reading challenge hosted by the lovely people at Read Sleep Repeat which is ARC APRIL. This challenge is dedicated or made to make a dent on our ARC TBR’s. (*Get to know more about ARC April —> HERE *)
I pledged to read 6 ARC’s at the start of the challenge and I’m so happy to let you all know that I was able to hit my target of 6 ARC’s! Hooray!
Out of the 6 books, I already written reviews for the first 4. The reviews for Suffer Love and The Problem with Forever will be posted soonish. 😉
Oh and a little disclaimer, on my original pledge, I was actually planning to read Ruined (Ruined, #1) by Amy Tintera however, last week I got approved for The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout and got so excited and immediately jumped into reading it. I’m actually reading Ruined right now but unluckily, I was not able to finish it before April ends.
So, not wanting to delay this any longer, here are the ARC’s I’ve read for ARC APRIL CHALLENGE..
- The Outliers (The Outliers #1) by Kimberly McCreight
- The Way Back to You by Michelle Andreani (Goodreads Author), Mindi Scott (Goodreads Author)
- Ask Me How I Got Here by Christine Heppermann
- A Walk in the Sun by Michelle Zink
- Suffer Love by Ashley Herring Blake
- The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Did you participate in ARC April? How many ARCs did you read?