WOW, It’s once again time to do another wrap-up post? Time do flies so fast. I hope you guys had a wonderful April.
April was the summer season here in the Philippines and let me tell you guys that the weather is scorchingly hot! Though I don’t have a summer vacation since I’m already working, I still consider this month as productive in reading and blogging.
So without further adieu, here are the deets for this month’s wrap-up:
BOOKS READ AND REVIEWED
I was able to finish 6 books for this month. All of them are ARC’s set to be released this Month (May). This as well serve as my entries for ARC April Challenge which I joined this April (Will get more on that lat er on)
- The Outliers (The Outliers #1) by Kimberly McCreight
- The Way Back to You by Michelle Andreani & Mindi Scott
- Ask Me How I Got Here by Christine Heppermann
- A Walk in the Sun by Michelle Zink
- Suffer Love by Ashley Herring Blake
- The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Earlier this month, I decided to join a Reading Challenge hosted by Read Sleep Repeat . ARC APRIL is dedicated to reading all of your pending ARC’s.
Luckily, I was able to finish my goal of 6 books. Hooray! I will be making a separate post for this one tho’. So be on the look-out.
This month also launched by love for Blog Features. Yay! I found weekly/monthly features that I wanted to do here on the blog. I realized that making these posts make my blog somewhat wider as it does not focus on book reviews solely.
And this month’s feature summary are as follows:
- Anticipated Releases : May 2016
- Bookish Tag : The Get To Know Me Tag
- First Lines Fridays (Week 1, Week 2, Week 3)
Last April 30, Author, Kate Evangelista had the Book Launch for her new novel No Love Allowed. Luckily, I was able to make it at the event. It was a fun afternoon of discussions, book talks, giveaways and signing.
In my defense, I only bought 2 books this month and the rest are all won from giveaways. However, I did do some pre-ordering buys during this month. Lol.
- A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall
- Geek Drama by Holly Smale
- Team Geek by Holly Smale
- Oblivion (Lux, #1.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- No Love Allowed by Kate Evangelista
The swags are all won from twitter giveaways. Plus I also received a fun swag pack from Katie Mcgarry.
I still have not requested for any additional E-arc’s after last month’s bundle that I received. Will try to make a dent with those first. 😉
You, how was your April? Were you able to join reading challenges and discover new features to do on the blog?